Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving & 2 new projects done



Thanksgiving Day started early as the time for dinner was changed so that other family members could have dinner at their house also ( don't know why). Everyone left early. We ate at 12:45 pm and every one was gone by 2pm. So I got to nap the rest of the afternoon except for cleaning up. Which I did as no one except my good friend and neighbor helped. It was short and sweet. I really would have loved to have been in Phoenix this year; as my brother Oscar and his family were their for the first time. From the pictures I received they all looked like they had a good time.

I did get my Valance finished and put up in my living room. I am really pleased with the results. On Friday I went to Granny's Attic in campbellsville for a great sale, the only store I went to. Came home and made me a new purse. I really came out nice went together very fast.

1 comment:

Marla Aguayo said...

Carla.......... well done.
You have no idea how much we wanted you here too.
Shake off all the BS... you know thats all it is!

Joyce helped you ..... now why doesn't that surprise me?

I love you!!!!!!!!!